There is currently NO application available!
You should start putting together your documents that demonstrate fulfillment of the requirements. For this you will need documents that prove the following:
Priority Enforcement Program (PEP)
The “Priority Enforcement Program,” involves ICE asking local police to notify ICE when it releases someone who falls within its enforcement priorities. The Justice Department will also announce change to immigration courts to prioritize and handle cases more quickly.
- People who are involved in terrorist activity or who pose a national security risk
- People caught immediately at the border
- People convicted of gang crimes, felonies, or “aggravated felonies”
- People convicted of 3 or more misdemeanors or of at least one “serious misdemeanor (domestic violence, sexual abuse, burglary, certain firearm and drug offenses, DUIs, certain other offenses)
- People caught after entering the US illegally who came after January 1, 2014.
- People who “significantly abused” the visa system”
- People ordered removed on or after January 1, 2014